About Our Pharmacy
We are located behind the Village at Totem Lake and next to Evergreen Hospital.
Our Mission Statement
- At Kirkland Compounding Pharmacy, our mission is to improve the health of those we serve by providing quality compounded medications in a caring, convenient, and accessible manner.
Make Kirkland Compounding Pharmacy your compounding pharmacy and experience the difference individual and genuine care will make in your healthcare experience.
Why Choose Us?
- Locally owned
- Exceptional customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Refills Online
- Free Mobile App
- Curbside pick up available
- Offer free shipping greater than $50, restrictions apply
- Offer Texting for refill reminders, ready for pick up, and autofill for routine medications)
Important Notes For Our Customers:
- We focus on compounding medications only.
- We do not accept insurance for compounded medications but we can help you fill out an insurance reimbursement form.
- Services and products mentioned on this website might not be available at all times.
- We accept payments from HSA and FSA accounts.
Meet Our Pharmacy Staff
Natalie, Pharmacy Manager
Natalie received her doctorate in pharmacy from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science (MCPHS) in 1998. Her 20 plus years of pharmacy experience include retail, long term care, and compounding. She is a mother of 2 boys who keep her busy chasing sports practices and games. In her spare time she enjoys to reading, gardening, and cooking. However, her secret passion is fishing and crabbing at Westport.
Lauren, Pharmacy Technician
Lauren is our friendly pharmacy technician. She has two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and is especially interested in compounding veterinary medications. In her spare time she likes to work in the garden, make baked goods (preferably with frosting), train with her dogs and learn web development.