Solutions For Providers
Kirkland Compounding Pharmacy is committed to quality care and excellent service. We believe the value of success comes from the impact we have on you and your patients. Our pharmacists are happy to take the time to work with you to provide the necessary products you need to treat your patients.
Contact us today to discuss how we can make a difference in your practice.
*We do not compound for "doctor's office use only" as each compound medication has to be a patient specific prescription.
We receive prescriptions via fax, electronically, or by phone.
Writing a Prescription for Compounded Medications
When Writing A Prescription for a Compounded Medication the Following Information Should be Included:
- Patient identification (name, date of birth, address)
- Drug allergies
- Indicate prescription is to be compounded
- Generic name of all active ingredients
- Strength or Dose of medication (for example: %, milligram, grams)
- Formulation desired (cream, gel, troches, capsule, suppository, ODTs, etc.)
- Quantity desired and/or days supply needed
- Directions for use
- Medical condition being treated
- Refills, if any.
If you have any specific questions regarding formulations, do not hesitate to contact our pharmacy.
Contact our pharmacists with questions. We're happy to answer any questions and discuss suitable options to meet your patient's needs.